Tuesday, December 19, 2006

holiday....ho!

Think of Dave Saleski's "weekend...ho!". I am so very ready to be done with all this school shisse and such (oooh, love the aliteration!). We can't use the water other than using the restroom, we just had a fire drill and it's FREEZING outside. I should be on winter break. Supposedly if the water problem isn't fixed tomorrow, we won't have school so pray tonight that we don't have water!! Plus, I really have to go to the restroom, which I guess I'll just have to leave early to go do. Hope holiday plans are going well for whoever is reading this in Internet land! This is one tired lady who needs a break from it all........calgon, take me away. Heck, I would even settle for Dave Saleski taking me away. Hmmm, no not really - that's just the crazy talking.

4 comments:

simzgirl said...

Yuck. That does not sound fun. I hoped things were better today. And that you have a great Christmas vacation!!

Anonymous said...

dave salesky? eww...

magooski said...

I know Dave is gross, but hey, at least he's better than Matt Zaffino, right?

Anonymous said...

that's a tough call.