Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I guess I still have a blog....

Hmmm. Still have a blog out there in cyber-land. Is it even called that anymore? Sigh - I am super old school I suppose :).
Still baking/made a yummy quiche last night and I'm scheduled to make a chocolate strawberry dream pie tonight. Lots of recipes still to try, but lots that I have tried but not documented like: chipotle brownies, dutch apple pie, a few vegan cupcakes from my cookbook Vegan Cupcakes Take over the World, among others. I can't even remember, but I'm sure my esteemed husband can. Perhaps I will get back into this blogging thing, especially with the impending arrival of a new Quigley to the bunch (look out for him/her around July 22nd!). Or maybe I'll just have a blog all about my many cravings (don't get me started.....all food just sounds yummy. don't worry - I refrain most of the time :).
Anyways, I'll change up the layout soon and maybe even link twitter, change the picture, etc. Just need to figure out HOW to do all that. For now, enjoy your Tuesday and perhaps like me, you will whimsically look forward to the sunny weather forecasted for this weekend. And a break all next week from the work! Except I have too many projects planned, so I may need help making myself relax.

No comments: