Friday, November 10, 2006

things I just shouldn't do, but I do...

*Keep food in the refridgerator, like cottage cheese, pancake batter, pureed pumpkin in the tin can, and lettuce, WAY too long which forces me to plug my nose and smell the aroma of the rotten food whilst dumping it all down the drain and then have to rinse out the containers, because you gotta recycle!

*Kick the restart button on the computer in the middle of typing and think, what? What did I do? Does the computer hate me? What?

*Whilst cooking chicken in a pan with a handle and then placing said pan in the oven for further cooking because the recipe told me to, and after taking chicken pan out safely with a towel (because oven mitts apparently to me are pussies), touching the handle when trying to scoop out the chicken producing a burn on my hand worthy of medicine. Dinner was delicious, yet the remainder of the night I felt the throb of pain from my g.d. ring finger. Hmm, maybe it's sign that I burned my left ring finger a few days before the anniversary. Or maybe I should heed the advice -hot, don't touch with bare hands!

**And yes, I did do all those things in the past 24 hours. What will I do today? Ahh, the possibilities are endless!

2 comments:

simzgirl said...

Oh no! I have totally had days like that. Hope things get better and your burn goes away quickly.

Anonymous said...

aw, come on...our fridge would be depressingly empty without all the expired moldy food. spoiled sour cream is your friend.