Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Turkey for the girls, turkey for the boys

Ahhh, turkey day! With this day coming up, I am reminded that I need to find that Adam Sandler song! And make an apple pie tonight in prep for turkey day down in Klamath Falls as long as we can get by the snowy, snowy pass. I'm excited to get out of town and hopefully enjoy the snow and get some winter activities in (like snowshoeing, snowball fights, board games). Finally my fav time of the year is here when we can eat, drink, be merry, and get in the holiday spirit! I can bring out my Christmas music and decorations and drink hot cocoa EVERYDAY because I can. And of course, watch my favorite Christmas movies. But, I was think I would ask anyone in the blogosphere - what are your favorite Christmas movies? Me, here are my selections:
-White Christmas
-While you were sleeping
-Love Actually
-Christmas Vacation
-Home Alone (1 and 2)
-Miracle on 34th Street (both versions)
-and every once in awhile, It's a Wonderful Life
**please offer your suggestions too!**

I am excited to make cookies, have people over, maybe be crafty and just be happy. I'm sad that December is only one month long (and that it's filling up quite quickly!). Anyone interested?
Have a wonderful Turkey day tomorrow with you and yours!

1 comment:

simzgirl said...

You didn't mention any of the animated movies. I love Rudolph the Red-Nose Reindeer (this one is actually claymation, but that just makes it that much cooler!), Frosty the Snowman and How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Ohhh and Nestor, the Long-Eared Christmas Donkey!! Those are my favorites to put on when I decorate for Christmas, bake cookies and wrap presents. Dang! Now I am all excited for Christmas!