Thursday, May 17, 2007

I always hated playing Tag...

but now I'm IT. My friend Carrie just tagged me (ooooh, my very first tag - I feel so blog-like) and I feel the need to respond to the thousands who read this witty drivel. Here are the rules:

1. Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 7 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 7 people and include their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

And without further ado, my "random facts"
1. When I was 7, I was tested to go in the GATE program at my elementary school. I had to take a test and then see a psychologist to evaluate my smartness. The psychologist held me for 2 hours and said she was testing me with college work. Now at the ripe age of 26 I wonder - where did all my smarts go?
2. Many people know this, but at age 14, I played Trixie True, All-American Teen Girl Detective. Yep. There's even a picture to prove it.
3, On a similar dramatic note, I was never cast in any high school musical because the drama teacher told me I couldn't sing. And yes, I do have a complex of singing in front of other people to this day - only place you will see me belting it out is alone. In the car.
4. Last year, I was addicted to Days of our Lives because it came on when I came home from school. Now I can no longer say that the show has a hold on me....I only watch it occasionally and I can totally turn it off when I have/want to. It was tough, but the 12 steps really helped.
5. I wanted to be a veterinarian when I was in 6th grade. Then I wanted to be a English teacher. Then I wanted to be a movie star. And a movie director/producer. Now I think I want to be a patisserie chef or do something creative with writing.
6. I have never dyed my hair any color than what I have now (light brown). I'm probably too chicken or indecisive.......any thoughts on good hair color or any takers to actually do it?
7. When I am tired, it's worse than when I am drunk. Really. I take no control of my actions when I am tired.

Now is the portion of my email when I tag other people I know. I only know a few bloggers, so I tag Kelly, Robbie, and Cassie. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Trixie True!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh yes....we know about Trixie True.

simzgirl said...

I loved DOOL in high school for the same reason. Now I am home all day and haven't watched a soap in years. Go figure.

Anonymous said...

I'll vouch for the tired/drunk bit.