Thursday, December 04, 2008

Sweater December

One of my co-workers is participating in something he made up called "sweater december". Now I already wear a lot of sweaters, so I have been a faithful participant already, but I just love themed months. Nothing gets you through the workday like kooky ideas, potlucks, meeting people for coffee in the outside world (believe me, for teachers - that is AMAZING. people work out there - adults! you can go purchase things and people are living....thanks Jason for meeting me today :).
Part of me is excited for sweaters and such because I love being cozy. And watching movies and drinking hot drinks. And being lazy, but in a holiday themed way. I hate how December seems to sneak away from you in the rush of buy this, decorate this, watch this, get this done, ugh. I wish for all of you to enjoy this sweater time of year and embrace whatever comes your way; for sure I will be striving for that is well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love sweaters, too. I have one problem with them though...when I wear one to work, it inevitably gets too hot in the afternoon and then I feel like I can't breathe. Maybe that's my office's fault though. I shouldn't blame the sweater.

Jason Quigley said...

you're welcome :)

DarkTrail said...

So I can imagine you were wearing a sweater for all the snow you got. What happening with all that? I heard Lola had fun.